The Triveni Ghat2243 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Water Body, Family And Kids
Triveni means a confluence of 3. It is believed that here at Triveni Ghat, the three rivers- Ganga (Ganges), Yamuna and the legendary Saraswati meet. Triveni Ghat is a sacred bathing spot in Rishikesh and is situated on the banks of Ganges River.
The Triveni Ghat Travel Tips
- The ‘Maha Aarti’ takes place every evening at around 5 p.m. It lasts for over an hour.
How to Reach The Triveni Ghat
- Hiring a Vikrams (auto rickshaw) is the only public mode of transport.
- Triveni Ghat is situated at a walkable distance from most of the hotels.
- Eateries and handcarts selling snacks are present along the river bank.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rishikesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rishikesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Rishikesh include The Triveni Ghat in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
29.67% of people start their The Triveni Ghat visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Triveni Ghat
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Triveni Ghat