Parrocchia Ss Pietro E Andrea36 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Regina Margherita, 3, 10040 Rivalta di Torino TO, Italy, 10040
- Phone: +39-0119090140
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Community And Government, Religious, Churches
The church was originally very simple and bare, and began to embellish with the chapels of St. Rosario (1588) and San Rocco (1576). In 1896, with Andrea Guidali, the church expansion work began, which ended in 1904. The church is very beautiful and peaceful. The aisles have some cravings of the bible and is among the most sculptured and beautiful churches in Ravilta di Torino. The prayers are very powerful and can heal all the pain and grievances of you. After a tiring city trip, if your heart aches for peace then go and visit this church.
More about Rivalta Di Torino
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Rivalta Di Torino trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You won't miss your home when in Rivalta Di Torino, hotels in Rivalta Di Torino like Hotel Lo Scudiero, Hotel Campus Sanpaolo and Idea Hotel Torino Mirafiori offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Choose from variety of exclusive Rivalta Di Torino vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Rivalta Di Torino and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Parrocchia Ss Pietro E Andrea
- Take the local bus no 89, 1117 and 1432 to 5121-BENEVELLO or Fermata 4068 - REGINA MARGHERITA
- Bus no. 1432 to Fermata 4128 - Rivalta
- Bus no 43, 1432, RV2 to fermata 2933 - Monte Ortigara
- Bus no 43, 89, 1117, 1432, 1510, RV2 to Fermata 2932-Griva
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rivalta Di Torino before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rivalta Di Torino and book an accommodation of your choice.