Riviere Des Anguilles Tourism
Riviere des Anguilles is a petite village located on the southern coast of Mauritius in the Savanne district. A relaxed quaint village, Riviere des Anguilles is perfect for a weekend getaway or a daytrip from Toamasina, Antananarivo, Nacala and Nampula.
Plan a trip to Riviere des Anguilles, taste its freshly brewed rum, visit its La Vanille Crocodile Park and make a day out of it!
Essential travel information and Riviere Des Anguilles tips for your visit
- Time Zone: UTC +04.00
- Currency: Mauritian Rupees
- Electricity: Voltage: 230 V, Frequency: 50 Hz, Power sockets: type C / G
- Languages: English, French, Mauritian Creole, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Urdu, Tamil or Mandarin
- Emergency contact Numbers: Tourist Office: +230 213 2818
- Avoid unexpected guided tours, they are generally offered for free and charge once they are over.
- Do not get in unlicensed taxis.
Riviere Des Anguilles Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Riviere Des Anguilles. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Riviere Des Anguilles trip planner.