Riviere Des Anguilles Tourism
Riviere des Anguilles is a petite village located on the southern coast of Mauritius in the Savanne district. A relaxed quaint village, Riviere des Anguilles is perfect for a weekend getaway or a daytrip from Toamasina, Antananarivo, Nacala and Nampula.
Plan a trip to Riviere des Anguilles, taste its freshly brewed rum, visit its La Vanille Crocodile Park and make a day out of it!
Essential travel information and Riviere Des Anguilles tips for your visit
- Time Zone: UTC +04.00
- Currency: Mauritian Rupees
- Electricity: Voltage: 230 V, Frequency: 50 Hz, Power sockets: type C / G
- Languages: English, French, Mauritian Creole, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Urdu, Tamil or Mandarin
- Emergency contact Numbers: Tourist Office: +230 213 2818
- Avoid unexpected guided tours, they are generally offered for free and charge once they are over.
- Do not get in unlicensed taxis.