La Plantation De Saint Aubin1149 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Saint Aubin Ltée, Rivière des Anguilles, Mauritius, Riviere Des Anguilles
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +230-6261730
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Estate
The fields of Saint Aubin lie along the slope of southern Mauritius and have been a prime location for sugarcane cultivation since early 19th century. This estate takes its name from it first owners, Pierre de Saint Aubin.
The aromatic vanilla plantation and the rum distillery is a delight to y our sense and a visit here is a must do thing in Rivirie des Anguilles.
The rum is home brewed using pure sugarcane juice and is the very first agricultural rum of Mauritius.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Plantation De Saint Aubin
- The charges for various tours are variable and can be obtained locally.
La Plantation De Saint Aubin Hours
- The Artisanal Distillery is closed on Saturdays afternoons, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The Inn is available upon reservation.
- The restaurant is open for lunch every day.
How to Reach La Plantation De Saint Aubin
- By Rented Car/ Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Riviere Des Anguilles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Riviere Des Anguilles and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Riviere Des Anguilles include La Plantation De Saint Aubin in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40% of people start their La Plantation De Saint Aubin visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see La Plantation De Saint Aubin
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Plantation De Saint Aubin