La Plantation De Saint Aubin, Riviere Des Anguilles
About La Plantation De Saint Aubin, Riviere Des Anguilles
La Plantation De Saint Aubin, Riviere Des Anguilles - Address, Phone Number
Address: Saint Aubin Ltée, Rivière des Anguilles, Mauritius
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 11.8K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The fields of Saint Aubin lie along the slope of southern Mauritius and have been a prime location for sugarcane cultivation since early 19th century. This estate takes its name from it first owners, Pierre de Saint Aubin.
The aromatic vanilla plantation and the rum distillery is a delight to y our sense and a visit here is a must do thing in Rivirie des Anguilles.
The rum is home brewed using pure sugarcane juice and is the very first agricultural rum of Mauritius.
La Plantation De Saint Aubin Ticket Prices
- The charges for various tours are variable and can be obtained locally.
La Plantation De Saint Aubin Opening and Closing Hours
- The Artisanal Distillery is closed on Saturdays afternoons, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- The Inn is available upon reservation.
- The restaurant is open for lunch every day.
How To reach La Plantation De Saint Aubin by Public Transport
- By Rented Car/ Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Riviere Des Anguilles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Riviere Des Anguilles and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Plantation De Saint Aubin, Riviere Des Anguilles Reviews - Write a Review
A great place serving amazing food, even had barbecue facilities. Bath tub available, its like living in the colonial times with modern services such as wifi 😊. Staff there are very friendly and helpful, special thanks to Mrs Gini, Mrs Roshni, Mr Ved and Mr Ted.
Beautiful property. Amazing restaurant set in the plantation house. Good cuisine. Simply perfect. A visit is recommended, especially at the Rhumerie. The best artisanal rum on the island, in my opinion.
Nice place nice service good food.
Nice structure but the interaction with the facility is poor, a little bit disappointing just as the rum tasting (just few drops for each one). Mildly positive experience, I give 4 star only for the standard restaurant menu given with entrance ticket, that was really typical and tasty
Nice atmosphere, above average priced. Worth the trip.
- Riviere Des Anguilles Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Riviere Des Anguilles
- What to See in 48 Hours in Riviere Des Anguilles
- What to See in 72 Hours in Riviere Des Anguilles
- How to Spend 5 Days in Riviere Des Anguilles
- How to Spend 6 Days in Riviere Des Anguilles
- How to Spend 7 Days in Riviere Des Anguilles