Palovit SelalesiCurrently Open
- Address: 53780 Şenköy/Çamlıhemşin/Rize, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Palovit Selalesi - Review
Another natural attraction in Rize, Palovit Selalesi is one of the most stunning places in the city. Located in the close proximity with the Firtina Deresi, this one is also getting popular, day by day among the tourists. This 15 metre waterfall is sure to please your eyes and turn your trip to Rize, an unforgettable experience, You can watch the shimmering sight of the waterfall and capture it in your lens. You can reach the place with a vehicle which is your own or a hired one. The place gets all slippery and muddy during rains and hence try visiting this incredible attraction in summer.
Palovit Selalesi Information
- Avoid visiting the waterfalls during the rainy season.
- Avoid getting into water if you don’t know swimming at all.
How To reach Palovit Selalesi by Public Transport
- You can reach the spot by your own vehicle or private taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rize before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rize and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Palovit Selalesi
95% of people who visit Rize include Palovit Selalesi in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
32.77% of people start their Palovit Selalesi visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Palovit Selalesi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palovit Selalesi
Palovit Selalesi Map
Palovit Selalesi Trips
Palovit Selalesi, Rize Reviews
The roads to the waterfall were long and a little bit dangerous (tight roads, only fit one car and proved to be difficult u-turning) but the end point was beautiful. Not sure if it’s safe to swim but I would not advise as the current was incredibly strong. Take caution when driving.
Very very beautiful fall. Its road is good for Karadeniz area. Flow rate's is one of the highest rate around Karadeniz. If you dont want to get wet you should wear long raincoat (:
Absolutely gorgeous place.
Not worth the trip or the crappy roads at all.
All QuestionsPalovit selalesi
- London Festival Orchestra
- Association Of Town Centre Management
- Johnsen Fine Art & Advisory Services
- Brockley Social Club
- Sismos Club
- Miranda City
- Woolwich Evangelical Church
- Edward VII Rex Emperor Statue
- Notre Art Cic
- Rose Issa Projects
- Resurrection Power Evangelistic Ministries
- The Armed Forces
- Elephant Parade Gallery Store
- St Columba's Church Of Scotland
- UBS Building Services