How to Reach Robina
How to reach Robina
- By Air: To reach Robina by air you will land on the Gold coast airport which is also known as Coolangatta airport. It’s connected with major Australian cities and serves international flights from Asia and New Zealand.
- By Bus: From Gold coast airport you get Bus no.700 which reaches to broad beach and from there bus no. 750 which takes you to Robina.
- By Train: Trains are available half hourly from morning to midnight to reach Robina from Queensland Gold coast.
- By Tram: The Gold coast light rail is the fastest way of travelling to nearby places like Broad beach and Surfers paradise from Robina. Tickets known as Go Cards are available for travelling by tram at every tram station.
- By Car: To move from Robina to nearby places like Surfers paradise and Burleigh heads, you can rent a car from rental companies which are available on the Gold coast.
- By Bus: Surfside buslines are the public transports which are available 24 hours. To reach Coolangatta and Surfers paradise buses are available every half an hour.
Modes of Transportation in Robina
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Robina. The most preferred mode of transport in Robina is Car.
Average distance: 19.46 km Average time: 31.05 min
Car 58.33%Driving 29 min Walking 0.43 min Overall average time for 23.29 kms 29.43 min
Motorbike 8.33%Motorbike 14 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 8.6 kms 14.5 min
Walking 16.67%Walking 35 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 45 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Wagga Wagga
- How To Reach Newcastle
- How To Reach Uluru
- How To Reach Broome
- How To Reach Brisbane
- How To Reach Denmark
- How To Reach Coolangatta
- How To Reach Fremantle
- How To Reach Kingscote
- How To Reach Canberra
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Geelong
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Hervey Bay