The Glades Golf ClubCurrently Closed
- Address: Glades Drive, Robina, Queensland 4226, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755691900
- Ticket Price: 150 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Club, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About The Glades Golf Club, Robina
It is one of the well known golf clubs in Robina. Its designed by Australian golf champion Greg Norman. Other than golf they offer venue for weddings and conferences. Tourists will have overall a good golf club experience.
The Glades Golf Club Information
- Check climate conditions.
The Glades Golf Club Ticket Prices
- Prices for 18 holes per player is 150$ with motorised cart.
- Prices for 9holes per player is 80$ with motorised cart.
- For ticket prices of Driving range, group golf booking, Gary Edwin golf academy, sunset golf, shoe hire refer to official website.
The Glades Golf Club Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings for Golf shop: 6am to 5pm
How To reach The Glades Golf Club by Public Transport
- By Bus no. 777 and 745.
- By Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Robina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Robina and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Glades Golf Club
95% of people who visit Robina include The Glades Golf Club in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
67.26% of people start their The Glades Golf Club visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Glades Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Glades Golf Club
The Glades Golf Club Map
The Glades Golf Club Trips
28 Views70 Days 69 Nights70 Day Trip to Bali, Phuket, Gold Coast, Perth froBy: Tom PybusCity: Perth, Gold Coast, Bali, Phuket
The Glades Golf Club, Robina Reviews
Glades Golf & Spa is home to a championship golf course, rated 4-1/2 stars, that ranks with some of the best in Australia. This tree-lined and open parkland layout provides a wonderful test for your all-round game, with many attractive, skilfully crafted and challenging holes to enjoy. A must play if you are in the area.
Beautiful golf course in magnificent condition and very welcoming. Great respect to all the staff for the work you do. A real treat.
Great course that tests all golfers. Very inviting fairways but plenty of water to get the heart racing. I believe there is 98 bunkers on course so avoiding them all will take some doing. Great food to be had after the round at the restaurant too.
Great layout. Fairways in great condition and challenging. The greens were in poor condition . Back in 2018 Good to see the greens are back in good order
This is one of the better Golf Courses on the Gold Coast - challenging course but exellent design amd condition.
All QuestionsThe glades golf club
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows