The Glades Golf ClubCurrently Closed
- Address: Glades Drive, Robina, Queensland 4226, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755691900
- Ticket Price: 150 AUD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Club, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
The Glades Golf Club - Review
It is one of the well known golf clubs in Robina. Its designed by Australian golf champion Greg Norman. Other than golf they offer venue for weddings and conferences. Tourists will have overall a good golf club experience.
The Glades Golf Club Information
- Check climate conditions.
The Glades Golf Club Ticket Prices
- Prices for 18 holes per player is 150$ with motorised cart.
- Prices for 9holes per player is 80$ with motorised cart.
- For ticket prices of Driving range, group golf booking, Gary Edwin golf academy, sunset golf, shoe hire refer to official website.
The Glades Golf Club Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings for Golf shop: 6am to 5pm
How To reach The Glades Golf Club by Public Transport
- By Bus no. 777 and 745.
- By Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Robina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Robina and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Glades Golf Club
95% of people who visit Robina include The Glades Golf Club in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.82% of people start their The Glades Golf Club visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Glades Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Glades Golf Club
The Glades Golf Club Map
The Glades Golf Club Trips
1 View27 Days 26 Nights27 Day Trip to Gold Coast, Sydney, Bangkok from DubaiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Gold Coast, Sydney, Bangkok
The Glades Golf Club, Robina Reviews
Beautiful Course, it's a real test even for the better players. The buggies have GPS to help with distances. Go and play it, it's one of the better course in South East Queensland.
Stupid owner has let the place run down. Why someone would be so stupid when the place could be a gold mine. It was one of the best courses in the Gold Coast.
Glades Golf & Spa is home to a championship golf course, rated 4-1/2 stars, that ranks with some of the best in Australia. This tree-lined and open parkland layout provides a wonderful test for your all-round game, with many attractive, skilfully crafted and challenging holes to enjoy. A must play if you are in the area.
Great course. Friendly staff. Some holes make you feel you're playing around a mote of a castle. Highly recommended.
Great course that tests all golfers. Very inviting fairways but plenty of water to get the heart racing. I believe there is 98 bunkers on course so avoiding them all will take some doing. Great food to be had after the round at the restaurant too.
All QuestionsThe glades golf club
- Tom's Carp Fishing
- Ginos Discos & Karakoe
- Kings Norton Library
- Brenda Beard
- Cranfield University
- Cranfield C Of E Church
- Ian Gorton - Digital Artist
- Church Of St John The Baptist
- Est Bus
- Henso Forest Camping And Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Gallery
- Susan Srinivas Digital Media Artist
- The Parish Of Colwinston With Llandow & Llysworney
- South Wales Karting Centre
- Taskforce Paint Ball Games