Frontier Field51 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 333 Plymouth Ave N, Rochester, NY 14608, United States
- Phone: +1-5852622009
- Ticket Price: 7 USD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Stadium, Concert, Family And Kids
The city of Rochester’s most popular baseball stadium also hosts soccer (Rochester Raging Rhinos of the USL First Division) and lacrosse (Rochester Rattlers of Major League Lacrosse) matches. Opened in 1996, It has a seating capacity of 13,500. Other than sports, events hosted here have included musical concerts and a hockey match. On the first base side of the field you can see the plaques dedicated to the Red Wings Hall of Fame members. The ballpark is also somewhat famous for its concession, as it offers a fantastic variety of eats during matches. The best time to be here is during a baseball match, when the whole stadium is fairly buzzing with excitement no matter which seat you have. You can even picnic on the lawns beside the field. The office staff is exceedingly friendly.
Frontier Field Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
- Check out the concessions.
Entrance Ticket Details For Frontier Field
- Prices can vary from $7-$13 depending on seating, timing and match.
Frontier Field Hours
- Match tend to start around 11:05am, 1:35pm, 6:05pm, 6:35pm or 7:05pm.
- Plymouth Ave. Ticket Office are the ones given in the attraction entry.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Closed on Sundays.
- Opens 90 minutes prior to match time; closes at the end of the third inning.
- Discounts for group, kids, military and seniors available.
How to Reach Frontier Field
- Buses 1, 3, 10, 13, 14, 15, 104, 106, 150, 163 stop Platt & State.
- Buses 1, 3, 10, 13, 14, 15, 45/51/47/48/1X, 163 stop State & Brown.
- Buses 4, 6, 8, 9, 16, 25, 28 stop Main & Plymouth.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.17% of people who visit Rochester include Frontier Field in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60.47% of people start their Frontier Field visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Frontier Field
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frontier Field