Sahlens Stadium91 Votes
- Address: 460 Oak St, Rochester, NY 14608, United States
- Phone: +1-5854545425
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Home of the Rochester Rhinos soccer team, the Rochester Rattlers of Major League Lacrosse, with a capacity of 13,768, this stadium was opened in 2006. The stadium is also used to host other sports and events like football and hockey and concerts. Notably, a lot of the events played here are of women's soccer, an unfortunately rare sight in the sports landscape. The seats are all excellent. Apparently, the spectators to the matches played here are all very civilised. The concessions stand is delicious, so much so, in fact, that you may have to stand in a really long line for the food. It might be a better idea to eat and come.
Sahlens Stadium Travel Tips
- Paid parking is available at the Stadium.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sahlens Stadium
- Ticket prices vary widely by match, time and seating, from $15 - $800.
Sahlens Stadium Hours
- Recommended time to visit between: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Events may start at any time, but usually start between 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Call the stadium office to find out box office opening hours on match days.
- Box office: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
How to Reach Sahlens Stadium
- Buses 4X/13X, 4X/25X/1X, 9X/38X, 13/16X/4X, 16, 19/6X/1X, 28X/1X stop Broad & Smith
- Buses 1X/13X, 3, 9X/13X, 10X/13X, 13, 13/48X, 13X/1X, 13X/9X/1X, 13X/9X/34X, 13X/9X/36X, 16X/1X, 16X/34X, 16X/36X, 16X/38X, 16X/48X, 33X/13X, 34X/41X/13X, 36X/13X, 37X/35X/13X, 38X/13X, 39X/13X, 40X/13X, 42X/13X stop Lyell & Oak
- By Car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.98% of people who visit Rochester include Sahlens Stadium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
32.35% of people start their Sahlens Stadium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sahlens Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sahlens Stadium
Sahlens Stadium Reviews & Ratings
OMG! No locker room for the teams. The bathrooms are disgusting! One urinal got flushed and the guy just got out of the way before a spurt of water came gushing out. No toilet paper. Look at the pics at your own risk! These are the bathrooms for the spectators. The team bathrooms were locked. The field looks nice enough.
I really love this place,my friends and I have some really great memories of our times there.I hope it never goes away,ever.
Attended Sunking electronic recycling event. Very smoothly run.
While the facility has suffered through a lot of false rumors, the truth is it's a great place to watch a soccer game. Through ownership changes, food has changed, but it had been good in recent years. In reality, parking is no problem at all. (If they're expecting 13,000, then it's a bit more challenging, but unfortunately that's rarely the case.) Glad they got some neutral site games, festivals and Lancers games at the stadium this year, but hopefully the Rhinos will return next season.
Great view of the game no matter where you sit in the stadium. Seats are comfortable