Seabreeze Amusement Park, Rochester
About Seabreeze Amusement Park, Rochester
Seabreeze Amusement Park, Rochester - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 4600 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14622
Ticket Price: 34 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Rides
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Opened in 1879, this is the 12th oldest operating amusement park in the entire world. Additionally, the park’s Jack Rabbit rollercoaster is the 4th oldest in the world. Today, it’s famous for its 4 roller coasters, the historic 1915 carousel, various thrill rides, the waterpark (complete with a wave pool, tubes, and flumes), and kiddie rides. There are shows and exhibits such as the Cirque en Vol, the Carousel Museum, and the Arcade. The Norris Family, who own the park and live there, manage the amusements. You can rent the picnic groves for private events, and there are special rates and services for birthday parties.
Seabreeze Amusement Park Information
- Height and weight restrictions may apply.
- Free parking available.
- Rides or the whole park may be closed in times of bad weather.
- See the extensive list of rules on the attraction website.
Seabreeze Amusement Park Ticket Prices
- Rides passes can be purchased singly for $3.50.
- Free for under 2.
- Gate Price: Ride & Slide Pass: $33.99; Under 48" Pass: $26.99; Night Rider Pass: $23.99; Spectator Pass: $13.99
- Online Prices are slightly cheaper than gate prices.
Seabreeze Amusement Park Opening and Closing Hours
- The park is open in the summer only, from late May to Early September.
- Opening and closing hours vary depending on the day of the week and the month. Check the attraction website calendar for hours on the day of the of your visit. In general, the rides and waterpark are open from 11:00am - 6:00pm.
- On some days, rides may be open while the waterpark is closed.
How To reach Seabreeze Amusement Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: 40 stop Sea Breeze Amusement Park
- By car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.
Seabreeze Amusement Park, Rochester Reviews - Write a Review
My kids loved this when we came up to Rochester to dodge Hurricane Wilma. Made it here just in time for the last day of the season. Fun rides. My 10 year old will remember Seabreeze for the giant stuffed penguin he won throwing 3 darts! Special thanks to Seabreeze for the big plastic bag for it and to Southwest Air for not damaging it in the cargo hold.
Perfect amusement park for family or events. Priced right, ample parking, updated and very clean. Lots of rides for all ages. An old time wooden roller coaster (Jack Rabbit), steel coaster, water park, changing facilities, arcade, good food and courteous staff. Close to Lake Ontario and Irondequoit Bay. Have some fun!
Great rides and full of fun. Even the food was good got a sub but the Doritos were stale I paid 10 dollars to have the combo but the Doritos were stale. I would give 5 stars if the Doritos weren't stale. Please make sure your food is up to date and no body gets stale chips again. But other than that everything was great
Super fun and my 4 year old loved it. The big waterslides have a height requirement of 38 inches. My son was a little short but they didn't notice. We had a blast. This is one of those rare places that wouldn't be built like this nowadays. It's basically right on the shore of Lake Ontario and it's beautiful to look out while you're in line.
Had a great time! Its great that you can bring in your own food. Not long lines. Staff friendly. Wide variety of rides. Water park loads of fun. My two grandsons, ages 3 & 6 have a great time there.
- Nearby Attractions
- 189 Highledge Dr
- Meeting House Drive
- 444 Westmount Ave
- Hill Cumorah
- Rochester Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Rochester
- What to See in 48 Hours in Rochester
- What to See in 72 Hours in Rochester
- How to Spend 5 Days in Rochester
- How to Spend 6 Days in Rochester
- How to Spend 7 Days in Rochester