Seabreeze Amusement ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 4600 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14622, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5853231900
- Ticket Price: 34 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Rides
Opened in 1879, this is the 12th oldest operating amusement park in the entire world. Additionally, the park’s Jack Rabbit rollercoaster is the 4th oldest in the world. Today, it’s famous for its 4 roller coasters, the historic 1915 carousel, various thrill rides, the waterpark (complete with a wave pool, tubes, and flumes), and kiddie rides. There are shows and exhibits such as the Cirque en Vol, the Carousel Museum, and the Arcade. The Norris Family, who own the park and live there, manage the amusements. You can rent the picnic groves for private events, and there are special rates and services for birthday parties.
- Height and weight restrictions may apply.
- Free parking available.
- Rides or the whole park may be closed in times of bad weather.
- See the extensive list of rules on the attraction website.
- Rides passes can be purchased singly for $3.50.
- Free for under 2.
- Gate Price: Ride & Slide Pass: $33.99; Under 48" Pass: $26.99; Night Rider Pass: $23.99; Spectator Pass: $13.99
- Online Prices are slightly cheaper than gate prices.
- The park is open in the summer only, from late May to Early September.
- Opening and closing hours vary depending on the day of the week and the month. Check the attraction website calendar for hours on the day of the of your visit. In general, the rides and waterpark are open from 11:00am - 6:00pm.
- On some days, rides may be open while the waterpark is closed.
- By Bus: 40 stop Sea Breeze Amusement Park
- By car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.79% of people who visit Rochester include Seabreeze Amusement Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
92.86% of people start their Seabreeze Amusement Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Seabreeze Amusement Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seabreeze Amusement Park
It's a cute little Coney island. Children will enjoy themselves a lot. Great alternate to a beach on hot days. A lot of parking space but you will have a short walk. But nearly as long of a walk as if you were at a big name amusement park. Also, you can take your child fishing in this area. And Bill Grey's is nearby
Awesome amusement for the size and cost. Offers variety of rides from modern to classic, and the water park has plenty of options to keep you cool. Must-rides include the Jack Rabbit rollercoaster, Screaming Eagle upside-down ride, and the Whirlwind coaster. Revolution 360 and Time Machine are great as well. Wave pool, lazy river, racer slides, and tube rides for fun in the water. Good food of various types, carnival games, and arcade as well. Free parking. Bring the whole family!
The best of both worlds, water park and amusement park. They support service members (which will always get an extra star). The kids loved it, and I had a great time too. Everything was very affordable and the lines went quickly. It was worth getting an all day locker to store everything (sunscreen bottle and towels mostly). The amusement park rides were not the biggest or scariest, but still a blast. Definitely going back.
This is an amazing gem here in Upstate NY! Family owned, clean, safe and affordable! We come here once or twice a year with large groups and we love it. There are lots of rides and water fun for little kids on up to adrenaline junkies. I feel completely comfortable letting the kids go off on their own with friends because the park is a manageable size and the security is visible and numerous. We are very fortunate to have such a fantastic, family friendly venue within an easy drive.
I believe I saw a PBS documentary about the great family-owned amusement parks, and that Seabreeze was featured on it. It is a very clean little park and feels very safe. It is right on the shore of Lake Ontario, although I felt it doesn't use that to its greatest advantage. My 11-year-old son and I really enjoyed our evening there, and the prices on everything from admission to food to games were much more reasonable than elsewhere in the country.