Seabreeze Amusement Park29 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 4600 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14622, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5853231900
- Ticket Price: 34 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Rides
Opened in 1879, this is the 12th oldest operating amusement park in the entire world. Additionally, the park’s Jack Rabbit rollercoaster is the 4th oldest in the world. Today, it’s famous for its 4 roller coasters, the historic 1915 carousel, various thrill rides, the waterpark (complete with a wave pool, tubes, and flumes), and kiddie rides. There are shows and exhibits such as the Cirque en Vol, the Carousel Museum, and the Arcade. The Norris Family, who own the park and live there, manage the amusements. You can rent the picnic groves for private events, and there are special rates and services for birthday parties.
Seabreeze Amusement Park Travel Tips
- Height and weight restrictions may apply.
- Free parking available.
- Rides or the whole park may be closed in times of bad weather.
- See the extensive list of rules on the attraction website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Seabreeze Amusement Park
- Rides passes can be purchased singly for $3.50.
- Free for under 2.
- Gate Price: Ride & Slide Pass: $33.99; Under 48" Pass: $26.99; Night Rider Pass: $23.99; Spectator Pass: $13.99
- Online Prices are slightly cheaper than gate prices.
Seabreeze Amusement Park Hours
- The park is open in the summer only, from late May to Early September.
- Opening and closing hours vary depending on the day of the week and the month. Check the attraction website calendar for hours on the day of the of your visit. In general, the rides and waterpark are open from 11:00am - 6:00pm.
- On some days, rides may be open while the waterpark is closed.
How to Reach Seabreeze Amusement Park
- By Bus: 40 stop Sea Breeze Amusement Park
- By car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.58% of people who visit Rochester include Seabreeze Amusement Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
92.86% of people start their Seabreeze Amusement Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Seabreeze Amusement Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Seabreeze Amusement Park
Seabreeze Amusement Park Reviews & Ratings
Very well run amusement park. For young adult riders, it's more than feasible to get through all the rides comfortably in around 2 hours. For this reason, I'd recommend waiting to go until the evening; there's a discount for evening riders. Great views of the lake from some rides and in the picnic pavilion. Just watch out, we did notice as the night went on, it got a little busier.
Seabreeze is awesome! I had a great time there. There was a ride for everybody and the games were fun. The water slides were really cool as well. Plus, they sold delicious food! Definitely a 5-star park.
Charming little amusement park that has the merit of offering aerial and aquatic games. Restoration on site and toilets whose cleanliness is correct. The smaller ones are not put away because the park has everything planned for them. We’re having a great time as a family.
As a kid, I use to enjoy Seabreeze a lot. As an adult, I would say it isn’t much of an amusement park. It’s more like kiddie rides that adults can go on. It’s still a lot of fun and if you have kids you should definitely go here with them. If you’re looking for thrilling rides, this isn’t the place for that.
Great little park close to the city. It's not a full fledged theme park like a Six Flags, but there is definitely enough to occupy an entire day here for people of all ages and thrill-seeking level. The park is small enough to bounce back and forth between the water side and amusement side effortlessly. Fun rides and slides for ages 3 to adult.