St. Stanislaus Kostka Church4 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
- Address: 1124 Hudson Ave, Rochester, NY 14621, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5854673068
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This Roman Catholic Church is the historical and spiritual center of the city's Polish American people. Originally it used to be a smaller wooden church, and was replaced by the current structure in 1909. Architecturally, it is interesting for its Romanesque Revival Style. The sight of gargoyles on a building is quite unexpected in Rochester, as is the Eastern European steeple dome. The church rises 120 feet into the sky. Inside the church, you will find statues of Eastern Catholic saints, and lovelys stained glass windows, but the most striking sight is the mural of Holy Trinity. Check out the painting of the four evangelists.
St. Stanislaus Kostka Church Hours
- Times given here are based on Mass times. Confirm visiting hours before your visit.
How to Reach St. Stanislaus Kostka Church
- Buses 4X/25X/34X, 14, 28X/34X stop Norton & Wakefield.
- Buses 4X/25X/34X, 10X/34X, 13X/9X/34X, 16X/34X, 19X/6X/34X, 28X/34X, 34, 34X/1X, 34X/36X, 34X/38X, 34X/41X/1X, 34X/41X/13X, 34X/41X/48X, 35X/34X, 36-34X/48X, 36X/34X, 38X/34X, 39X/42X/34X, 41X/34X/4X, 45/51/47/48/34 stop Hudson & Weaver
- By Car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.25% of people who visit Rochester include St. Stanislaus Kostka Church in their plan
50% of people start their St. Stanislaus Kostka Church visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Stanislaus Kostka Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Stanislaus Kostka Church
St. Stanislaus Kostka Church Reviews & Ratings
The food was wonderful, especially the potato pancakes and fresh sausage. Music was quite good!!! A fun evening !
Father Roman is a very nice Pastor. He is always there for the people and shows much care in his calling. If you ever get to meet the staff, it would not be a surprise to get a kind and loving greeting. Sonja was very sweet and kind for time and needs.
Beautiful summer day for Polish Festival at St. Stanislaus Church. Wonderful food and fellowship on church grounds.
Church was nice. Neighborhood bad. Festival was nice. Polish people nice.
Beautiful church was here for the polish fest attemd once or twice a year