Stone-tolan House Historic SiteCurrently Open
- Address: 2370 East Ave, Rochester, NY 14610, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5854424606
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
This historic home in the town of Brighton in Monroe County, is estimated to have been built in 1792, which would make it one of the oldest buildings in the city. At first glance it doesn't look like much, but those who learn to recognize federal-style architecture will soon intuit that this once might have been a Frontier Tavern and Pioneer Homestead during the very first days of Rochester. For this reason, it is listed on the national register of historic places. The house lies at the intersection of two ancient Indian trails. The town of Brighton was said to have been founded in the dining room of this building.
Stone-tolan House Historic Site Travel Tips
- Disabled accessibility is limited.
- Private tours may be scheduled during the closed season.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stone-tolan House Historic Site
- USD 2.00 for children.
How to Reach Stone-tolan House Historic Site
- Buses 31, 57 stop East & Pelham.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.