The Marketplace Mall2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Miracle Mile Dr, Rochester, NY 14623, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5854750757
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Family And Kids
Someway southwest of the downtown area you will find the large Marketplace Mall. When opened in 1982 it was notable for being the first regional mall between New York City and Cleveland. There are about a hundred and forty store and service outlets, 100000 square meters of retail space, and several restaurants. Plans are underway to convert the mall into an indoor outlet mall, a project that is expected to be completed by the end of 2017. All things considered, the mall is a wonderful way to spend the day out. Check out the mall website for events and exhibitions hosted there, and also for possible store promotion programs.
The Marketplace Mall Hours
- Individual store hours may vary.
How to Reach The Marketplace Mall
- Buses 24, 124, Geneseo/Rochester, Rochester & UR stop Marketplace Mall Food Court Entrance.
- Buses 23, 24 stop Marketplace Dr. & opp Pepboys.
- By Car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rochester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rochester and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Marketplace Mall Address: 1 Miracle Mile Dr, Rochester, NY 14623, USA, United States
- The Marketplace Mall Contact Number: +1-5854750757
- The Marketplace Mall Timing: 10:00 am - 09:30 pm
- Best time to visit The Marketplace Mall(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Marketplace Mall: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.49% of people who visit Rochester include The Marketplace Mall in their plan
50% of people start their The Marketplace Mall visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Marketplace Mall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Marketplace Mall
People normally club together Genesee Valley Park and Manhattan Square Park while planning their visit to The Marketplace Mall.
People also prefer to start their day with The Marketplace Mall.