How to Reach Rockhampton - The Easiest Way to Reach Rockhampton
HOW TO GET TO ROCKHAMPTON
- By Air: Rockhampton Airport has flight coming in from Sydney, Cairn, Brisbane and Townsville. Flights are pretty cheap.
- By Road: The most popular approach is by Bruce Highway, which links Rockhampton to Townsville in the north to Brisbane and Sydney in the South.
- By Rail: There are trains available from Brisbane.
HOW TO GET AROUND ROCKHAMPTON
- By Taxi/Car: Traffic isn’t a problem, so by all means rent a car if you want. You can get around the town centre on foot, and if you want to strike out of town, then you could rent a taxi.
- By Bicycle: If you want to cover larger distances cheaply within city limits, see if you can rent a bicycle.
Are you looking for a Rockhampton travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Rockhampton
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Rockhampton. The most preferred mode of transport in Rockhampton is Car.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 26.5 min
Car 100%Driving 26.5 min Overall average time for 25 kms 26.5 min
How to Reach Rockhampton from Nearby Cities
|Mackay to Rockhampton||260.22 km||4 hours 20 mins|
|Dakabin to Rockhampton||467.25 km||7 hours 47 mins|
|Deception bay to Rockhampton||467.62 km||7 hours 47 mins|
|Albany creek to Rockhampton||475.46 km||7 hours 55 mins|
|Ipswich to Rockhampton||484.36 km||8 hours 4 mins|
|Ashgrove to Rockhampton||484.91 km||8 hours 4 mins|
|Kelvin grove to Rockhampton||486.01 km||8 hours 6 mins|
|Hendra to Rockhampton||487.77 km||8 hours 7 mins|
|Fortitude valley to Rockhampton||488.58 km||8 hours 8 mins|
|Brisbane city to Rockhampton||488.86 km||8 hours 8 mins|
- How to reach Hervey Bay
- How to reach Fraser Island
- How to reach Hamilton Island
- How to reach Airlie Beach
- How to reach Brisbane
- How to reach Coomera