Koorana Crocodile Farm261 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 65 Savages Road, Coowonga QLD 4702, Australia, Rockhampton Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-749344749
- Ticket Price: 28 AUD
- Tags: Zoo
You’re in the Down Under… of course you can’t come away without seeing a crocodile or two. Driving the terror of this Australian animal deep into the hearts of National Geographic viewers everywhere was Steve Irvin’s legacy to the world. 35 km east of Rockhampton, see the beneficiary of that legacy in the flesh. The days are usually burning hot, but hey, that’s fair trade for being allowed to coddle a baby croc isn’t it? Keep those cameras ready; the croc is always grinning anayway. The guides are very helpful and will often leave you with some valuable advice: you can outrun crocs.
Koorana Crocodile Farm Travel Tips
- Check out the restaurant, which serves crocodile meat dishes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Koorana Crocodile Farm
- AUD 12 for under 16.
Koorana Crocodile Farm Hours
- Tours are at 10:30 am–12:00 pm and 1:00 pm–2:30 pm.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rockhampton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rockhampton and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Koorana Crocodile Farm Address: 65 Savages Road, Coowonga QLD 4702, Australia, Rockhampton
- Koorana Crocodile Farm Contact Number: +61-749344749
- Koorana Crocodile Farm Timing: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Koorana Crocodile Farm Price: 28 AUD
- Best time to visit Koorana Crocodile Farm(preferred time): 10:30 am - 01:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
50.78% of people who visit Rockhampton include Koorana Crocodile Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
82.93% of people start their Koorana Crocodile Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Koorana Crocodile Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koorana Crocodile Farm
People normally club together Rockhampton Heritage Village Information Centre and Dreamtime Cultural Centre while planning their visit to Koorana Crocodile Farm.
People also prefer to start their day with Koorana Crocodile Farm.