Adventure Activities in Rockhampton
Here is a comprehensive list of some of the best adventure attractions which should be kept in mind before planning an itinerary to Rockhampton.
There are many opportunities to do outdoor activities in Rockhampton. There are many popular attractions like Riverbank Parklands, the Capricorn Coast, Yeppoon, Emu Park and Great Keppel Island which can keep you hooked. Rock-climbing, bushwalking are some of the adventure activities which can be done, on your visit to Mount Archer National Park, when in Rockhampton. Get back to the complete list of things to do in Rockhampton.
Explore the travel planning tool for your visit to Rockhampton and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
#1 of 2 Adventure Things To Do in Rockhampton
Address: 30 Olsens Caves Rd, The Caves QLD 4702, Australia
If the idea of a wedding in a million year old cave cathedral with natural acoustics all bedecked in fairy lights doesn’t arouse the romantic in you, then tell someone who might be interested. T...Read more
#2 of 2 Adventure Things To Do in Rockhampton
Address: Mt Archer QLD 4701, Australia
The mountain looms over Rockhampton like a protective guardian. Bushwalking and rock-climbing aside, Mount Archer is an excellent family getaway. You get tremendous views of Rockhampton, the Capricorn...Read more
List of Adventurous things to do in Rockhampton
Do more than just sightseeing. Explore these adrenaline pumping adventure activities to do in Rockhampton.
Find Your Rockhampton Attractions on Map
- Adventurous Things To Do in Nearby Cities
- Adventure activities in Hervey Bay
- More Exciting Places on TripHobo to visit
- Adventure activities in Plymouth
- Adventure activities in Knoxville
- Adventure activities in Eleuthera
- Adventure activities in Coimbra
- Adventure activities in Marietta
- Adventure activities in Bristol
- Adventure activities in Eau Claire
- Adventure activities in Wailea-makena
- Adventure activities in Douglasville
- Adventure activities in Williams