Rockwood Conservation Area64 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 161 Fall St S, Guelph/Eramosa, ON N0B 2K0, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5198569543
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Also known as Rockwood Park, the Rockwood Conservation Area is the place where you would surely like to spend a relaxing afternoon amidst the pristine nature. The conservation area features majestic limestone cliffs, glacial potholes, dense woods, rivers, and caves. You will also find the old ruins of the historic woolen mills among the woods. There are well-paved trails inside the conserve following which you can explore the unique flora of the place and capture the stunning views. The area sees over 65,000 visitors annually. While touring the place, you will witness the wildlife like ducks, geese, raccoons, coyotes, and beaver.
- Rockwood Conservation Area Address: 161 Fall St S, Guelph/Eramosa, ON N0B 2K0, Canada
- Rockwood Conservation Area Contact Number: +1-5198569543
- Rockwood Conservation Area Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!