Convento Dei Frati Cappuccini47 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Vittorio Veneto, 27, 00187 Roma, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-0688803675
- Tags: Religious Site, Museums, Family And Kids
If truth is stranger than fiction, then the Convent Dei Frati Cappuccini does live up to the reputation of being strange enough to even believe. The convent that was made in the 18th century was formed using the bones of the former brothers of the association. All of the bones the skulls, the vertebrae, the shin, the pelvices have been used to form the six different passages to the place, and have also been named after the sort of bones that have been used there. The idea was put into action to commemorate their ancestral brothers. The major area of the place is now covered by an admirable museum and the place is a trendy tourist spot.
More about Roma
Hotels like Hotel Scaldaferro, Hotel La Loggia and Piramidi Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in Roma.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Roma vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Roma.
How to Reach Convento Dei Frati Cappuccini
- Take the bus 52, 53, 61, 63, 83, 160, N1 or N4 to Veneto-Emilia
- Take the bus 61, 62, 85, 492, 590, N1, N5, or N5 to Barberini (Ma).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Roma before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Roma and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Convento Dei Frati Cappuccini Address: Via Vittorio Veneto, 27, 00187 Roma, Italy
- Convento Dei Frati Cappuccini Contact Number: +39-0688803675
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!