Arch Of Constantine5723 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza del Colosseo, Via di San Gregorio, Roma, Italy, 00184, Rome
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-060608
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Architecture , Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
The arch of Constantine is one of the most popular landmarks to see in Rome. This triumphal arch is situated in close proximity to the Palatine Hill and the Colloseum. The arch was constructed following Constantine I’s victory over Maxentius in the battle of Milvian Bridge.
The architecture of this arch was quite a stark contrast to the common forms of architecture that could be seen in those times. Several motifs were used from other imperial monuments dating back to the 2nd century and this structure is also one of the first to use a style of construction known as a spoila.
This beautiful arch of Rome is known for it distinguished architecture that was unique and elaborate even for that time. People visits here for its cultural and historical reference. There are no Arch of Constantine Tickets. It is completely free to visit, which means no long lines to Buy Tickets for Arch of Constantine or fret over any Arch of Constantine Ticket Prices. Visit the place to view this architectural marvel and relish its beauty.
How to Reach Arch Of Constantine
- Subway to Colosseo Station, line B Metro Line B- Colosseo station
- Subway line Laurentina Rebibbia-Stop Colosseo, Bus 75,117, N2
- Giggetto al Portico d'Ottavia – Traditional Jewish and Roman cuisine
- Flor Gelateria – Desserts and ice cream
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.49% of people who visit Rome include Arch Of Constantine in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30.74% of people start their Arch Of Constantine visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Arch Of Constantine
67.4% of people prefer walking in order to reach Arch Of Constantine