Barberini Palace332 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via delle Quattro Fontane, 13, 00184 Rome, Italy Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0632810
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Historical Site, Palace, Architecture , Heritage Building
The Barberini Palace an impressive structure is marvellous architecture. The palace is good enough to woo you on the outside itself. The palace was worked on by many top notch architects. The Barberini family’s rise to papal power was celebrated here. Inside the palace are artistic masterpieces. You have Hans Holbein’s famous portrait of a pugnacious Henry VIII (c 1540), Raphael’s La Fornarina (The Baker’s Girl), Pietro da Cortona’s Il Trionfo della Divina Provvidenza (Triumph of Divine Providence; 1632–39) and many more marvels of art in the glorious palace. This one takes you down in history, and hence comes recommended when in Rome.
Entrance Ticket Details For Barberini Palace
- Adult: Euro 7
- Reduced: Euro 3.50
Palazzo Corsini, valid 3 days:
- Adult: Euro 9
- Reduced: Euro 4.50
Barberini Palace Hours
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time.
How to Reach Barberini Palace
- Metro: Barberini
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Barberini Palace Address: Via delle Quattro Fontane, 13, 00184 Rome, Italy
- Barberini Palace Contact Number: +39-0632810
- Barberini Palace Timing: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm
- Barberini Palace Price: 7 EUR
- Time required to visit Barberini Palace: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.64% of people who visit Rome include Barberini Palace in their plan
66.67% of people start their Barberini Palace visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Barberini Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Barberini Palace
People normally club together David The Builder Kutaisi International Airport and Mtirala National Park while planning their visit to Barberini Palace.