Domitilla's CatacombsCurrently Open
- Address: Via delle Sette Chiese, 282, 00147 Roma, Italy, Rome Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-065110342
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Historical Site
The Catacombs of St. Domitilla stretch over 17 kilometres of underground caves. The caves are strategically placed on top of each other in four stories. Some of the caves are inaccessible today. The Catacombs of St. Domitilla tell about the lives of the Christians in the early days and the happenings they faced. The catacombs are a good dive through history and make for an interesting visit. It is therefore highly recommended when in Rome.
Domitilla's Catacombs Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available and much recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Domitilla's Catacombs
- Adult: Euro 8
- Reduced: Euro 5
How to Reach Domitilla's Catacombs
- Bus: Via Appia Antica
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Domitilla's Catacombs Address: Via delle Sette Chiese, 282, 00147 Roma, Italy, Rome
- Domitilla's Catacombs Contact Number: +39-065110342
- Domitilla's Catacombs Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Domitilla's Catacombs Price: 8 EUR
- Best time to visit Domitilla's Catacombs(preferred time): 09:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Domitilla's Catacombs: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.47% of people who visit Rome include Domitilla's Catacombs in their plan
40% of people start their Domitilla's Catacombs visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Domitilla's Catacombs
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Domitilla's Catacombs
People normally club together Temple Of Saturn and House Of Vestals while planning their visit to Domitilla's Catacombs.