- March: Rome Marathon
- April: Holy Week and Easter
- May: International Horse Show
- May-June: International Literature Festival
- July: Festa di Noantri, Rock in Roma
- September: The White Night Of Rome
- November- January: Piazza Navona Christmas Market
- December: Christmas Blessing of the Pope
Apart from these major festivals, there are also some other events to look out for on your Rome Tours:
- Live Music: From classical concerts to chamber music, jazz to salsa and rock, the streets of Rome are alive day and night with musical recitals and performances.
- Opera: The Teatro della Roma is home to some of the most fabulous operatic and ballet performances in the world
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Rome and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!