Events and Festivals in Rome
- March: Rome Marathon
- April: Holy Week and Easter
- May: International Horse Show
- May-June: International Literature Festival
- July: Festa di Noantri, Rock in Roma
- September: The White Night Of Rome
- November- January: Piazza Navona Christmas Market
- December: Christmas Blessing of the Pope
Apart from these major festivals, there are also some other events to look out for on your Rome Tours:
- Live Music: From classical concerts to chamber music, jazz to salsa and rock, the streets of Rome are alive day and night with musical recitals and performances.
- Opera: The Teatro della Roma is home to some of the most fabulous operatic and ballet performances in the world
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rome
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rome
Save 8%Colosseum Tickets with Arena Floor Direct Entrance9 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Take advantage of the Skip-the-line entrance tickets service to the Colosseum and Roman Forum. The representative will escort...
Save 10%Small-Group Ancient Rome and Colosseum Underground Tour103 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy a walking tour of the subterranean depths of the Colosseum in a small-group. With your professional guide, haveaccess t...
Save 10%Small-Group Pompeii with Amalfi Coast Drive and Positano Stop from Rome338 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
If you only have one day to see the wonders of the Amalfi Coast, our Pompeii Tour from Rome with Amalfi Cost Drive is the per...
Save 8%Ancient Rome Colosseum Underground with Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum Tour2968 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Experience the full glory of Rome's Colosseum on a walking tour with skip-the-line entry! Accompanied by an expert guide who ...