Events and Festivals in Rome
- March: Rome Marathon
- April: Holy Week and Easter
- May: International Horse Show
- May-June: International Literature Festival
- July: Festa di Noantri, Rock in Roma
- September: The White Night Of Rome
- November- January: Piazza Navona Christmas Market
- December: Christmas Blessing of the Pope
Apart from these major festivals, there are also some other events to look out for on your Rome Tours:
- Live Music: From classical concerts to chamber music, jazz to salsa and rock, the streets of Rome are alive day and night with musical recitals and performances.
- Opera: The Teatro della Roma is home to some of the most fabulous operatic and ballet performances in the world
Trip plans for Rome
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rome
Rome Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rome
Save 7%Semi Private Pompeii, Positano & Amalfi Coast Tour with Lunch Included1849 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Our semi-private Pompeii day tours depart from Rome with pick up and drop off included at centrally located hotels (limited t...
Save 11%Small-Group Ancient Rome and Colosseum Underground Tour89 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy a walking tour of the subterranean depths of the Colosseum in a small-group. With your professional guide, haveaccess t...
Save 6%Rome Combo: Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica and Colosseum Walking Tour432 Reviews
Experience Romes headline acts, the Vatican and the Colosseum, on this full-day combo, made even better by fast-track, skip-t...
Save 8%Ruins of Pompeii & Mt Vesuvius Day Trip from Rome3599 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
Hike up Mount Vesuvius and then explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Pompeii on a must-do day trip from Rome! Going at a steady...
- Events & Festivals in Orvieto
- Events & Festivals in Perugia
- Events & Festivals in Siena
- Events & Festivals in Naples
- Events & Festivals in Capri
- Events & Festivals in San Gimignano