Forum Of Augustus59 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza del Grillo, 1, 00184 Roma, Italy, Rome
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 15 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin
The Forum of Augustus is an imperial forum that was built by Augustus in 2 BC. This forum includes the Temple of Mars Ultor, a temple honouring Mars, the Roman God of War. Apart from the temple space, the Forum of Augustus also provided space for legal proceedings and hosted many events like inaugural ceremonies and the assumption of the toga virilis by young men. Trace the past of Rome’s imperial age through remains like amphitheatres, baths, libraries, temples, roads. During those days, Rome was considered the capital of economics, law, power and entertainment. Experience Rome’s rich culture and history through this monument.
Forum Of Augustus Travel Tips
- Group of more than 10 people are only allowed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Entrance Ticket Details For Forum Of Augustus
- The mentioned price is a full price for Forum of Caesar + Forum of Augustus combined.
- For other ticket prices, visit their website or the Contact Centre.
Forum Of Augustus Hours
- Each show lasts for 40 minutes
- Showtime from 13 April to 30 April: 08:20 PM, 09:20 PM and 10:20 PM
- Showtime from 1 May to 31 August: 09:00 PM, 10:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- Showtime from 1 September to 30 September: 08:00 PM, 09:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Showtime from 1 October to 31 October: 07:00 PM, 08:00 PM, 09:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Showtime from 1 November to 12 November: 07:00 PM, 08:00 PM and 09:00 PM
How to Reach Forum Of Augustus
- By car
- By taxi
- On foot
- By metro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.13% of people who visit Rome include Forum Of Augustus in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40% of people start their Forum Of Augustus visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Forum Of Augustus
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Forum Of Augustus