French Academy In Rome224 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Trinità dei Monti, 00187 Rome, Italy
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0667611
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Architecture
An architectural complex set atop the Pincio hill, the Villa Meddici is a mannerst structure that also features a beautifully landscaped garden in line with the garden of Villa Borghese. It was established by Ferdinando I de' Medici- the Grand Duke of Tuscany. The villa is operated as the office of French Academy in Rome since 1803.
There’s a guided tour that you can take to explore the villa, its garden and the academy! The Ottorino Respighi's Fontane di Roma in the garden is also a must-visit.
French Academy In Rome Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For French Academy In Rome
- Ticket price included in the guided tour of the Villa, the gardens and the temporary exhibition.
- Reduced ticket: 6 Euros for Seniors (60 years +), students, Romaeuropa Card, Roma pass, Metrebus card, carta più la Feltrinelli, Bibliocard, Fai members, Opera Card. Teachers and professors of Art history, Fine arts and schools of Art.
- Free admission: Children under 10, members of AICA, ICOM, French Ministry of Culture, press
- For detailed ticket prices, check official website.
French Academy In Rome Hours
- Closing time during exhibition: 6:30 pm
- Temporary exhibitions: Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last admission 6:30 p.m.)
- Café Opening times: Everyday 8am to 7pm
- Ticket office: 10.00 am to 07.00 pm
- Tickets for guided tours can be obtained 30 minutes before the visit.
How to Reach French Academy In Rome
- Bus 117, Subway line Anagnina Battistini-stop Spagna
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.42% of people who visit Rome include French Academy In Rome in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
75% of people start their French Academy In Rome visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see French Academy In Rome
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting French Academy In Rome