Galleria Borghese21156 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazzale del Museo Borghese, 5, 00197 Roma, Italy, Rome
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-068413979
- Ticket Price: 11 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Garden, Historical Site, Exhibition , Sculpture
Set in the beautiful setting of Villa Borghese, this gallery preserves the stunning sculptures, reliefs, mosaics and paintings from the 15th to the 18th century. The collection is attributed to Cardinal Scipione Borghese in the early 17th century and is a treat for art lovers.
Plan a trip to Rome to visit Galleria Borghese exhibiting masterpieces of artists like Antonello da Messina, Giovanni Bellini, Raffaello, Tiziano, Correggio, Caravaggio and sculptures of sculptures of Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Canova, this museum is one of the prized possessions of the city.
The verdant garden around the museum building is also great to spend some peaceful time.
Galleria Borghese Travel Tips
- Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
- Admission is strictly reduced at only 360 persons every 2 hours (mandatory exit at the end of time slot).
- Online booking is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Galleria Borghese
- Reduced € 6,50 (4,50 + 2,00 mandatory service charge) (European Union citizens between 18 and 25 years old).
- Free: European Union citizens younger than 18 years old, European Union students and teachers of Arts, History of Arts or Architecture course, ICOM members, European Union schools with teachers by reservation, Journalists only by showing valid membership card and Employees MiBACT Ministry of Heritage and Culture and Tourism (2 Euro mandatory service charge is payable).
- Audio guides: 5 Euros
- For Guided Tours: Groups: € 150,00 in Italian, € 200,00 in other language, Schools: € 60,00 in Italian, € 120,00 in other language.
Galleria Borghese Hours
- Ticket office closes at 06.30 pm.
How to Reach Galleria Borghese
- Bus no 5, 19, 52, 53, 63, 86, 88, 92, 95, 116, 204, 217, 231, 360,490, 491, 495, 630, 910, 926
- Metro Line A stop Piazza di Spagna
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.26% of people who visit Rome include Galleria Borghese in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.04% of people start their Galleria Borghese visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Galleria Borghese
93.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Galleria Borghese