Keats-shelley House358 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza di Spagna, 26, 00187 Roma, Italy, Rome Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-066784235
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
The Keats-Shelley House is the place where the renowned poet John Keats breathed his last. The unfortunate romantic lost his life at the age of 25. Just about a year later another poet drowned and lost her life. The house stands as a tribute to these poets and their enervated lives. The Keats-Shelley House is a petite museum in the heart of Rome. The museum is indeed interesting and impressive. The museum serves as a centre for romantic studies and is visited by poets across the globe.
Entrance Ticket Details For Keats-shelley House
- Adults: Euro 5
- Reduced: Euro 4
How to Reach Keats-shelley House
- Metro: Spagna
- Bus: 117
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Keats-shelley House Address: Piazza di Spagna, 26, 00187 Roma, Italy, Rome
- Keats-shelley House Contact Number: +39-066784235
- Keats-shelley House Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Keats-shelley House Price: 5 EUR
- Time required to visit Keats-shelley House: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.69% of people who visit Rome include Keats-shelley House in their plan
95% of people start their Keats-shelley House visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Keats-shelley House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Keats-shelley House
People normally club together Jewish Ghetto and Roseto Di Roma Capitale while planning their visit to Keats-shelley House.