Piazza FarneseCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Farnese, 67, 00100 Roma RM, Italy, Rome Map
- Phone: +39-0606060884
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
Palazzo Farnese is a place of historical as well as architectural importance in Rome. It is considered to be one of the few High Renaissance palaces in the city that are well-preserved after almost 5 centuries. Contributed by some of the finest 16th-century architects like Michelangelo, you will get to explore interiors beautified by sculptures and frescos. Today, the palace is used by the French embassy in Italy and can be explored with guided tours.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Piazza Farnese Address: Piazza Farnese, 67, 00100 Roma RM, Italy, Rome
- Piazza Farnese Contact Number: +39-0606060884
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!