Quartiere CoppedeCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Mincio, Quartiere Trieste, 00198 Rome, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-3473811874
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Neighborhoods
A secret neighbourhood of Rome tucked behind the main streets of Quartiere Trieste, this is the quirky district of Coppede.
Brainchild of architect Gino Coppede, this district exhibits an interesting blend of historic styles of Art Nouveau, medieval Baroque and ancient Greek. Inspired by the natural elements, the eccentric curves, brilliant ironwork is a twist to the classic Roman architecture and makes its a the off-the beaten path place to visit!
How to Reach Quartiere Coppede
- Take trams 3 or 19 to Piazza Buenos Aires.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Quartiere Coppede Address: Piazza Mincio, Quartiere Trieste, 00198 Rome, Italy
- Quartiere Coppede Contact Number: +39-3473811874
- Quartiere Coppede Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Quartiere Coppede(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 06:30 pm
- Time required to visit Quartiere Coppede: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.58% of people who visit Rome include Quartiere Coppede in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.67% of people start their Quartiere Coppede visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Quartiere Coppede
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quartiere Coppede
People normally club together Pinsere and Temple Of Saturn while planning their visit to Quartiere Coppede.