Temple Of SaturnCurrently Open
- Address: Temple of Saturn, 00186 Roma, Italy, Rome
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Architecture
Saturn is the God of seed-sowing in the Roman culture. This temple present in the Roman Forum is dedicated to Him. The temple is closely linked and dedicated to Saturnalia, which was the coming together and feasting of the masters and slaves. The temple got faced massive destruction in the mid 15th century. Today six massive granite columns of it are present, which is encrusted on top with a broad horizontal band of sculpted decorations. The whole architecture is known to date back to the 30 BC.
Temple Of Saturn Travel Tips
- For more information contact the local tourist office.
Entrance Ticket Details For Temple Of Saturn
- The combined ticket for the tour of Roman Forum costs 12 Euros.
Temple Of Saturn Hours
- The Roman Forum is open between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Recommended time of arrival: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
How to Reach Temple Of Saturn
- Bus: To Gregorio Settimo - Di Pietro bus station
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rome and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.68% of people who visit Rome include Temple Of Saturn in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
42.31% of people start their Temple Of Saturn visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Temple Of Saturn
78.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Temple Of Saturn