How to Reach Ronda - The Easiest Way to Reach Ronda
HOW TO GET TO RONDA
- By Air: The Malaga–Costa del Sol Airport is the closest to Ronda at 105 kilometres. This is Spain’s fourth busiest airports.
- By Train: There are train services to the big cities of Algeciras, Antequera, Cordoba and even Madrid, albeit not very frequent. Check the RENFE website for other details related to trains.
- By Car: You can drive down from the cities of Malaga (1h20), Sevilla (1h45) or Cordoba (2h10). However, limited parking options restrict the convenience of having your own car here.
- By Bus: Regular bus services from Malaga, Sevilla, Torremolinos and various other places in the region can be availed.
HOW TO GET AROUND RONDA
- By Car: This is not the best way to get around Ronda, given the parking restrictions.
- By Foot: Exploring Ronda on foot gives you the luxury to leisurely enjoy the sights and attractions of Ronda. Given its relatively compact size, and of course quaint landscapes, this in fact is the best way to explore Ronda.
Are you looking for a Ronda travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Ronda from Nearby Cities
|Marbella to Ronda||40.54 km||40 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Ronda
- How to reach Marbella
- How to reach Torremolinos
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Jerez
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Cadiz
- How to reach Cordoba
- How to reach Granada
- How to reach Abenójar
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Santiago De Compostela
- How to reach Salamanca
- How to reach Zaragoza