Events and Festivals in Rothenburg, Germany
Events and Festivals in Rothenburg
- Imperial City Festival: Theentire history of the town is brought to live by around a thousand participants and the fireworks with music along the façade of the impressive Town Hall. Usually held in the months of August- September.
- Taubertal Open Air Festival: Well-known open air festival with German and international bands, such as Die Fantastischen Vier or Limp Bizkit, again usually carried out in August.
- Ambassadors of Music: Throughout the summer, several orchestra groups from the United States will perform on the Rothenburg Market Square.
- Christmas Market: Held in the month of December, here you can enjoy great pilsners, some shopping and delight in the beauty of the holiday décor at the town square. Don’t forget to sample a sausage – they’re a local specialty and worth the wait in line.
Trip plans for Rothenburg
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rothenburg
155 Views7 Days 6 NightsTrip to Brussels, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, RothenburgBy: Guest UserCity: Frankfurt, Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber, Brussels, Amsterdam
227 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Munich, Regensburg, Nuremberg, BambBy: Guest UserCity: Regensburg, Nuremberg, Hohenschwangau, Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber, Munich, Bamberg
Events & Festivals in Top Cities in Germany
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Trier