Events and Festivals in Rotorua
FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
- Rotorua Bike Festival: With a 130 km forest in its backyard and a very active biking community, Rotorua is the best place to have a bike festival. This festival, one of the biggest in the world, is spread over 10 days, with around 30 fun filled events and is a true celebration of biking.
- Saturday Morning Rotary Market: Held every Saturday at the Kuirau Park between 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM, the event is extremely popular amongst the locals as well as tourists. It is a great place to sample the local produce, buy some unique souvenirs and art work, grab a bite of much-loved delicacies and mingle with the locals.
Trip plans for Rotorua
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rotorua
Rotorua Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rotorua
Save 7%Rotorua Maori Hangi Dinner and Performance347 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Complete your adventure through Rotorua with a traditional Maori "hangi" feast. You'll travel by coach to Tamaki Maori Villag...
Save 7%Hobbiton Movie Set Tour from Rotorua111 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Lord of the Rings trilogy fans return to the lands of Middle-earth and the Shire on this fascinating half-day tour of the Ho...
Save 7%Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland Admission20 Reviews
Explore one of the most extensive geothermal systems in New Zealand at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland. From the visitor center...
Tauranga Shore Excursion: Rotorua Geothermal Valley Geyser Tour and Kiwi Fruit Orchard2 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
THIS IS A SMALL GROUP TOUR AND INCLUDES ALL OF YOUR ENTRANCE FEE, INCLUDES CULTURAL SHOW AND TWO COURSE LUNCH You will be pi...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Rotoma
- Events & Festivals in Tokoroa
- Events & Festivals in Pyes Pa
- Events & Festivals in Pukehina
- Events & Festivals in Putaruru
- Events & Festivals in Matata