Kuirau Park346 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ranolf Street and Lake Road, Kuirau Park, Rotorua, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +64-73484199
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Walking Area, Broadway, Flea Market, Family And Kids, Lake
Kuirau Park, right in the middle of Rotorua is a quaint little park like any other public park, except for the bubbling and sputtering. As steam swirls and mud pools bubble, a walk here is pleasant but surreal at the same time. There are also a couple of pools for visitors to splash in and a weekly flea market to sample the local goods.
Kuirau Park Travel Tips
- Visitors are recommended to not stay in the park after dark, as there is a slight chance of mugging.
- The area is known to have sudden eruptions and following the safety warnings closely is of utmost importance.
How to Reach Kuirau Park
- Located in the city center, taxis are relatively easy to come by here. However, it is best to use your own car in case your accommodation is not walking distance away.
- Third Place Cafe
- Fish and Chip Shop
- Craft Beer Club
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotorua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotorua and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kuirau Park Address: Ranolf Street and Lake Road, Kuirau Park, Rotorua, New Zealand
- Kuirau Park Contact Number: +64-73484199
- Kuirau Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Kuirau Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.9% of people who visit Rotorua include Kuirau Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.5% of people start their Kuirau Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kuirau Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuirau Park
People normally club together Orakei Korako Thermal Park and The Rotorua Museum while planning their visit to Kuirau Park.
Kuirau Park Reviews & Ratings
what are all the prices if it costs to visitAnswer Report Abuse