Raftabout2 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 837 Te Ngae Rd, Owhata, Rotorua 3074, New Zealand
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-73439500
- Tags: Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Water Sport
If you are an adrenaline junkie and adventure sports are your forte, then The Raftabout tours maintained by excellent staffs are a perfect opportunity for you. The Kaituna Waterfall rafting is fabulous for white-water thrills. Moreover, the 7m long Tutea Falls is also a spine-chilling experience. There is Rangitaiki River rafting with 14km rapids. You can also enjoy with your kids and family with the Rangitaiki Scenic Trip. Wairoa rafting is another attraction. Being lake-fed the river water is comfortably warm. So you can also go for a Sledging experience in the river. Their rafts are well-built. The officials are extremely careful. Altogether this fun and adventure filled wilderness in water is such an experience that you would not want to miss.
How to Reach Raftabout
- Bus 10 to stop- Rotorua Airport
- Buses Auckland-Central-Gisborne, Palmerston North-Tauranga, Taupo-Rotorua Airport, Tauranga-Clive, Tauranga Hastings, Tauranga-Wellington Airport to stop- Rotorua Airport
- Bus 10 to stop- Rotorua Airport (o/s Terminal)
Raftabout Reviews & Ratings
Went 2 months ago and had awesome Rafting experience The Best place for water activities at Rotorua
Had an epic rafting trip with them this week at a very affordable rate. Staff is top notch and seem to all love their jobs which makes the experience that much more special. They are also highly trained which helps with peace of mind.
Brilliant rafting. The very best i have done. Many thanks to superb staff and especially Ricky our guide. 7m waterfall is pure adrenaline.