Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park1300 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 192 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua, New Zealand
- Timings: 08:30 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +6-73500440
- Ticket Price: 40 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Visitors get to see the curious little Kiwis playing around at this park. Also of interest are the Tuatara - a creature from the times of the dinosaurs besides trouts, long finned eels, brookchar and native birds like the Moa, Banded Rail, Tui, etc. But the biggest attraction here might be the Big Splash - a ride that will get your adrenalin and brain cells running.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Seniors - $36; Children 3-15 years - $20; Children under 2 - Free.
Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park Hours
- The park closes at 10 PM during the winter months.
How to Reach Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Situated just 5 km from Rotorua, the park is easily accessible by car and taxis.
- Wairere Cafe is situated in the park and offers a wide selection of hot and cold foods and beverages.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotorua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotorua and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.9% of people who visit Rotorua include Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.14% of people start their Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park