Skyline RotoruaCurrently Closed
- Address: 185 Fairy Springs Rd, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +64-73470027
- Ticket Price: 27 NZD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Observatory, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Cable Car
Skyline Rotorua - Review
Skyline Rotorua is a park offering unique and unforgettable experiences. A visitor can sit in a gondola high up in the sky and take in the spectacular views of the city, Lake Rotorua and the surroundings. Those looking for a rush can get their fix on the luge tracks or the zoom ziplines. Sky swing rides, mountain biking or a walk through the local flora are also immensely enjoyable. Lastly, the Food Market Kitchen offers a huge variety of dishes and the Volcanic Hills Winery where visitors may enjoy a taste of local wines.
Skyline Rotorua Ticket Prices
- Children 5-15 years - $13.50; Children under 5 - Free.
- These ticket prices are for the gondola ride only, additional charges apply for the rides.
How To reach Skyline Rotorua by Public Transport
- Cityride buses from Rotorua stop near the park thrice in a day, alternately you can take a taxi from the city center.
Restaurants Near Skyline Rotorua
- The Food Market Kitchen is a market-style restaurant featuring a huge number of dishes from a variety of cuisines.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rotorua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotorua and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Skyline Rotorua
95% of people who visit Rotorua include Skyline Rotorua in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.73% of people start their Skyline Rotorua visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Skyline Rotorua
94.03% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skyline Rotorua
Skyline Rotorua Map
Skyline Rotorua Trips
Skyline Rotorua, Rotorua Reviews
Came here for the gondola and buffet dinner. Gondola looks quite new, well kept and feels safe. Would have been better if it was longer and higher up the mountain (the place sits only midway up the mountain). Buffet dinner had a selection of international foods including steak, lamb, salads, rice dishes, sushi, cold foods, soups, and desserts. Need to pay extra for the nicer seafood such as lobster.
Skyline gondola is place of refreshment. If come here you can ride luge . It's an great refreshment place. This is my first visit but I will go again soon. It's really an beautiful place. If you guys want to do some luge ride and enjoy your whole come and enjoy. There are some rides like skyline , zoom zip lines , sky wings etc.
Love going up the gondola using my annual card for the gondola, luge and food. Good value when using that. Lovely place to have lunch and love the view. Bit of an unreasonable wait for food. The best part about the annual card is that you don't have to be local to get one.
Great fun and good value for money. We'll worth spending a couple of hours here. Lots to see and do. Five star fun.
The Luge was soooo fun but the staff didn't look the slightest interested in helping the participants... especially the ones at the top giving us the cart and the guy at the bottom who was waiting for us at the finish line. Really bring the whole experience down to a low when employees don't enjoy what they do or at least pretend to especially since it is their job! Also the guy at the bottom made the boy in front of my cry because he kept stopping short of the finish line and started getting impatient.
All QuestionsSkyline rotorua
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows