Skyline RotoruaCurrently Closed
- Address: 185 Fairy Springs Rd, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +64-73470027
- Ticket Price: 27 NZD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Observatory, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Cable Car
About Skyline Rotorua, Rotorua
Skyline Rotorua is a park offering unique and unforgettable experiences. A visitor can sit in a gondola high up in the sky and take in the spectacular views of the city, Lake Rotorua and the surroundings. Those looking for a rush can get their fix on the luge tracks or the zoom ziplines. Sky swing rides, mountain biking or a walk through the local flora are also immensely enjoyable. Lastly, the Food Market Kitchen offers a huge variety of dishes and the Volcanic Hills Winery where visitors may enjoy a taste of local wines.
Skyline Rotorua Ticket Prices
- Children 5-15 years - $13.50; Children under 5 - Free.
- These ticket prices are for the gondola ride only, additional charges apply for the rides.
How To reach Skyline Rotorua by Public Transport
- Cityride buses from Rotorua stop near the park thrice in a day, alternately you can take a taxi from the city center.
Restaurants Near Skyline Rotorua
- The Food Market Kitchen is a market-style restaurant featuring a huge number of dishes from a variety of cuisines.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rotorua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotorua and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Skyline Rotorua
95% of people who visit Rotorua include Skyline Rotorua in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.04% of people start their Skyline Rotorua visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Skyline Rotorua
94.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skyline Rotorua
Skyline Rotorua Map
Skyline Rotorua Trips
4 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Taupo, Wellington, Auckland, RotoruBy: Rosalyn McmahonCity: Auckland, Taupo, Rotorua, Queenstown, Wellington
Skyline Rotorua, Rotorua Reviews
Love going up the gondola using my annual card for the gondola, luge and food. Good value when using that. Lovely place to have lunch and love the view. Bit of an unreasonable wait for food. The best part about the annual card is that you don't have to be local to get one.
Skyline gondola is place of refreshment. If come here you can ride luge . It's an great refreshment place. This is my first visit but I will go again soon. It's really an beautiful place. If you guys want to do some luge ride and enjoy your whole come and enjoy. There are some rides like skyline , zoom zip lines , sky wings etc.
This place is highly recommended for families (also with young kids). Our 3 and 5 year old kids (as well as our friends kids 5 and 8) loved the experience and the despite the uncertainty look on my kids faces initially, they just loved going back and forth on the Luge. Its ashame that the advanced track was closed, but nonetheless, it was great fun:) Friendly and helpful staff, great food and very enjoyable experience. You should allow at least half a day when visiting:)
Great place to spend the day with family. The top deck have spectacular view of the lake... Luge is nice and we enjoyed it... Restaurant have fast food like fish and chips and chicken nuggets as well as fresh juices, tea and coffee. Fine dinning restaurant is also there which have courses meals and wines. A must visit place in Rotorua!
It’s really good value buffet lunch plus variety they have. The lake view on top is so beautiful and you overview the Rotorua township. The restaurant is spacious and bright. The most important thing is they don’t set the time limited. The lunch time is from 12 to 2:30 pm. You can eat as much as you want and enjoy you lunch with gorgeous lake view. VH
All QuestionsSkyline rotorua
- Lunsford E Dean Rev
- Bethel Methodist Church
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints The, Ririe, Ririe Idaho Stake, Wards, Ririe Third
- Public Library System, Molalla Public Library
- Congregation Beth Am
- Shepherd Baptist Church
- BCM At Seminole State College
- Interfaith Social Ministries
- Cunningham Park Mountain Bike Trails
- High Side Riders M.C. Clubhouse
- Richland Presbyterian Church
- Eastside Church Of Christ
- Tony Natsoulas Studio
- Harmony Baptist Church
- Freedom Fellowship Church