St Faith's Anglican ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: Ohinemutu, Rotorua, New Zealand
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-73482393
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Located in Ohinemutu, a living, breathing Maori village, the Church is replete with Maori art and motifs. The highlight though, is an etching of Jesus wearing a Maori cloak and positioned in a way that it seems he is walking on the waters of the Lake Rotorua.
St Faith's Anglican Church Hours
- You can attend the bilingual service in the church on Sundays at 9 AM or Wednesdays at 10 AM.
How to Reach St Faith's Anglican Church
- Situated a 10 minute walk from Rotorua, the St Faith's Church is easily accessible by car and taxis.
- Lewishams Cafe and Restaurant
- The Fish & Chips Shops
- The Lakeside Cafe
- Jazzed Bar and Eatery
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotorua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotorua and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.78% of people who visit Rotorua include St Faith's Anglican Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56.76% of people start their St Faith's Anglican Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St Faith's Anglican Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Faith's Anglican Church