Tamaki Maori VillageCurrently Open
- Address: 1220 Hinemaru St, Rotorua city, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +64-73492999
- Ticket Price: 110 NZD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Food And Drinks, Performance, Family And Kids
Tamaki Maori Village - Review
A step into this village is akin to stepping back in time - when the Maoris dominated the region and flourished with the wildlife. With traditional performances, feasts and ceremonies celebrated by the entire village, this attraction is more than an experience you will remember for your entire life. Listen to the traditional Maori stories and songs, participate in their dance, watch the weapons that were used for hunting or simply the daily lives of the exotic Maoris and finally devour a 3-course Hangi meal cooked on hot rocks. History will never have looked so much more fascinating. Though there are opening and closing hours, arrangements can also be made to stay overnight in the Tamaki Maori Village.
Tamaki Maori Village Ticket Prices
- Tickets: 115 NZD
- Adults: 115 NZD
- Children (5-9 years): 25 NZD
- Children (10-15): 65 NZD
- Students and Senior citizens (65+): 95 NZD
- Family group (2 adults + 3 children): 310 NZD
- Infants (4 and under): Free
Tamaki Maori Village Opening and Closing Hours
- The first show begins at 5 PM.
- Tours depart every day at 5 PM, 6 PM and 7 PM from Rotorua. During the winter months the last bus departs at 6:30 PM.
- This is a three hour tour and needs prior booking.
How To reach Tamaki Maori Village by Public Transport
- Transportation to and from your Rotorua accommodation is included in the tour.
Restaurants Near Tamaki Maori Village
- A traditional Hangi feast is included in your ticket price.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rotorua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotorua and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tamaki Maori Village
95% of people who visit Rotorua include Tamaki Maori Village in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
36.02% of people start their Tamaki Maori Village visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Tamaki Maori Village
94.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tamaki Maori Village
Tamaki Maori Village Map
Tamaki Maori Village Trips
Tamaki Maori Village, Rotorua Reviews
All QuestionsTamaki maori village
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Arts House Trust Limited
- The Shakespeare Express Stratford-upon-Avon
- Bus Stop P Churston Avenue
- Stratford & Henley Methodist Church
- Stratford-upon-Avon Canal
- Snitterfield Methodist Church
- Country Artists Visitor Centre And Factory Shop Stratford-upon-Avon
- Nx Booking Office
- Retrospectives Art Gallery
- Saint Club
- Stratford Upon Avon United Reformed Church
- First Church Of Christ Scientist
- Ghost Walks/Talks Of Stratford
- Hampton Lucy, Adj Church