The Polynesian SpaCurrently Open
- Address: Lakeside, Hinemoa St, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-73481328
- Ticket Price: 15 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Spa
Spend a day of relaxation and de-stressing in this world renowned spa and one of the first of Rotorua’s many tourist attractions. Attracting travelers since ages for the healing and rejuvenating properties of its water, the spa uses two types of naturally occurring mineral waters and offers a variety of massage therapies and services. Alternately you can also soak in one of its mineral pools in scenic surroundings with your family or friends.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Polynesian Spa
- The ticket prices vary according to the pool or therapy you wish to use starting from $14.50.
The Polynesian Spa Hours
- The entry to the bathing pools is closed after 10:15 AM.
- Spa Therapy timings are between 10 AM to 7 PM.
How to Reach The Polynesian Spa
- The Spa is located at walking distance from the city center from where you can hire a taxi conveniently.
- The Spa Cafe situated in the spa offers a selection of healthy snacks and drinks.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotorua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotorua and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.25% of people who visit Rotorua include The Polynesian Spa in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their The Polynesian Spa visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Polynesian Spa
88.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Polynesian Spa