Chabot Museum22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Museumpark 11, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-0104363713
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Monument, Family And Kids, Sculpture
The Chabot Museum is dedicated to Hendrik Chabot- a famous Dutch sculptor and painter. The museum is accommodated in a white Villa built in 1930’s and is a National Monument itself.
The museum showcases art works from the 1920s from the Schortemeijer collection, works from the time period of the Second World War and exclusive art pieces from the private collection of Mrs. Toll-Breugem.
If you are an art-lover or simply want to see yet another of Rotterdam’s hidden gems, a visit here is highly recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chabot Museum
- Adults: € 7.50
- Students/CJP: € 3.50
- Far. Rembrandt: free
- Museumkaart: free
- Rotterdampas: free
- Children t / m 12 years: free
- Museum Park Ticket: € 27.50 (Access to five museums of Museum Park)
- Some exhibits are charged.
Guided Tours: € 65 per group (12 to 20 people) plus admission per person, by reservation only.
Chabot Museum Hours
- The Chabot Museum is closed during the period between two exhibitions.
- Group Tour by prior appointment only.
How to Reach Chabot Museum
- Metro: Eendrachtsplein, Rotterdam
- Bus: Rotterdam, Eendrachtsplein
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Eendrachtsplein
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.4% of people who visit Rotterdam include Chabot Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.29% of people start their Chabot Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chabot Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chabot Museum