Cube House1106 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Overblaak 70, 3011 MH Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-104142285
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
Designed by Dutch architect Piet Blom, the quirky houses are made in the shape of cubes with different angles used to trip-off people who pass by. The innovative design fools people into thinking that the interiors can be quiet small but every cube has a sufficiently spaced house complete with furnishings and modern design!
The houses support each other and overlook the nearby pedestrian area. If you like to see places with a touch of weird-brilliance, take a walk inside the houses!
Entrance Ticket Details For Cube House
- Adult: Euros 2.50
- Student and Seniors of 65 + age: Euros 2.00
- Children (4-11 years): Euros 1.50
- Group (10-20 people): Euros 2.00 per person
- Group (more than 20): Euros 1.50 per person
Cube House Hours
- Group visit will need prior appointment.
How to Reach Cube House
- Metro: Blaak, Rotterdam
- Bus: Rotterdam, Station Blaak
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Station Blaak
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.45% of people who visit Rotterdam include Cube House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
49.08% of people start their Cube House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cube House
76.76% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cube House