De Delft5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schiehaven 15, 3024 EC Rotterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-102760115
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The De Delft Museum has some of the best maritime exhibits in Rotterdam and includes a reconstructed 18th century war ship- ‘Delft’, which is the highlight here.
The museum gives you a peak into how it was during the Bativan Republic and arranges special activities for children.
Other highlights include:
- Objects obtained from ship-wrecks
If you love history, ships or are simply looking for a place where your kids can have a good time, De Delft Museum is ideal for a visit.
De Delft Hours
- Adults: € 6.00
- Seniors 65+ age: € 4.00
- Children (4/12 years): € 3.00
- Friends (on presentation of the Vriendenpas): Free
- Guest (1 x per friend): 50% discount
- Rotterdam Cardholders: Free
- Groups: minimum 15 people, by appointment: € 5.00
- School groups:
- Minimum 15 people, by appointment: € 4.00
- Propellants Runner, basic education: € 6.00
- Propellants Runner, secondary education: € 11.00
For other prices, visit the official website
How to Reach De Delft
- Metro: Coolhaven, Rotterdam (1.5 kilometers)
- Bus: Rotterdam, Schiemond
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Oostkousdijk
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- De Delft Address: Schiehaven 15, 3024 EC Rotterdam, Netherlands
- De Delft Contact Number: +31-102760115
- De Delft Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- De Delft Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit De Delft(preferred time): 10:30 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit De Delft: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.27% of people who visit Rotterdam include De Delft in their plan
50% of people start their De Delft visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see De Delft
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting De Delft
People normally club together Mevlana Mosque and Ahoy Rotterdam while planning their visit to De Delft.