- Address: Delfshaven, Rotterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Museums, Brewery, Family And Kids, Port
Delfshaven grew around the port of the Deft City which was not located around the river originally. In the 14th century, a harbour was created near the city which could receive sea vessels.
The area escaped the 1940’s bombings and today is a charming place to explore the food-life of Rotterdam and is also where art lovers go to see trending artist’s works at one of its many galleries.
- De Dubbelde Palmboom museum
- The Pelgrim Brewery
- De Delft (a reconstructed 18th century war ship)
- Pilgrim Father’s Church
Entrance Ticket Details For Delfshaven
- Individual attractions have different ticket prices. Visit the official website of the attraction for precise ticket prices.
- Individual attractions have different timings. Visit the official website of the attraction for precise timings.
How to Reach Delfshaven
- Metro: Delfshaven, Rotterdam
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Delfshaven
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Delfshaven Address: Delfshaven, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Delfshaven Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Delfshaven(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Delfshaven: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.79% of people who visit Rotterdam include Delfshaven in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.78% of people start their Delfshaven visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Delfshaven
60.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Delfshaven
People normally club together Euromast and Wereldmuseum while planning their visit to Delfshaven.