The Rotterdam Zoo is one of the oldest Zoos in Netherland and is an animal lover’s favorite hangout space in the city! The Zoo is home to Lions, Red Pandas, Polar Bears, Elephants, Giraffes and rare animals like the Collared Mangebey among others. The place also has a botanical garden.
The zoo has an aquarium called ‘Oceanarium’. If you are visiting with family, the place is perfect to spend a few hours at- especially with children!
Entrance Ticket Details For Diergaarde Blijdorp
- For prices of passes, visit the official website.
- Adults 12 years and older: Euros 22.00 (Euros 20 for online bookings)
- Children 3 to 12 years: Euros 17.50 (Euros 15.50 for online bookings)
- Children under the age of 3: Free
How to Reach Diergaarde Blijdorp
- Metro: Rotterdam Centraal Station (2 kilometers away)
- Bus: Rotterdam, Blijdorpplein
- By Taxi:
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.71% of people who visit Rotterdam include Diergaarde Blijdorp in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.05% of people start their Diergaarde Blijdorp visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Diergaarde Blijdorp
90.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Diergaarde Blijdorp