About Euromast, Rotterdam
Euromast, Rotterdam - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Parkhaven 20, 3016 GM Rotterdam, Netherlands
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 7K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Euromast Tower was built in 1960’s and was the tallest building in Rotterdam during that time. However, during the 70’s, the adjacent buildings which were taller, stunted the tower’s height. Soon a Space tower was added to the building (another 85 meters to the existing 101 meters) and was again the tallest building in the city!
The Euromast offers a viewing platform, Euroscoop, zip-lining, a restaurant with a view and a brasserie.
Euromast Ticket Prices
- Adults: Euros 9.50
- Seniors of 65+ age: Euros 8.50
- Children (4-11yrs): Euros 6.10
- Children & Speuromaster: Euros11.25
- Mast Card for children (4-11yrs): Euros 10.00
- Mast Card: Euros 17.00
- Stars Card: Euros 27.00
Euromast Tour: Free
Euromast Guided Tour: A maximum of 25 guests per group from Euros 135 (needs prior booking)
Groups of 20 persons or more:
- Adults: Euros 8.20
- Children (4-11yrs): Euros 5.75
- Abseiling / zip lining: Euros 52.50
Euromast Opening and Closing Hours
- Platforms: until 10.00 pm
- Euroscoop: until 9.45 pm
- Brasserie: until 11.00 pm
- Kitchen: until 10.15 pm
- April - September: 9.30 am – 8.00 pm
- October - March: 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
The timings will vary in case of reservation, events or climate issues.
How To reach Euromast by Public Transport
- Metro: at Coolhaven, Rotterdam
- Bus: at Rotterdam, Pieter de Hoochweg
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Euromast / Erasmus MC
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Euromast, Rotterdam Reviews - Write a Review
Good view, worth the €9.75 to go up. The restaurant wasn't to bad either. Service was HORRIBLE but the food wasn't that terrible. Our bill was €32 for 1 salad, pasta dish and 2 beers. A good tourist traps hat should be done once. There is a 1 suite hotel room available at the top for £385 including breakfast.
For €55 you can abseil down this beaut. Booking online was a slightly complicated, wasn't sure if I could pay when I visited or online. My messages were answered quickly. Staff are friendly, great structure and beautiful views. Worth the visit!
Oh man we had dinner at this place and it was amazing ! The views were breathtaking and the restaurant is truly top notch. The service was excellent, too! My husband got the five course meal (it's all a surprise menu) and myself and our friends got the four course. We all had the four glass wine pairing. Would definitely go back. For my husband and I it was €110 total! The only downside is that you have to pay the €10 entry even if you are only going to the restaurant. The plus side is that then you can go up to the top!
Nice views over the city and the port. Really worth it. Come here on a bright day if you have the chance.
Great view of Rotterdam! It's a bit pricy but completely worth it. The short tour to the top of the maast is the best part. Enjoyed it much more during the night.
- Nearby Attractions
- Kpn Tower
- Museum Rotterdam
- Chabot Museum
- Witte De With Center For Contemporary Art
- Van Nelle Factory
- Dutch Pinball Museum
- Villa Zebra
- Stadsbrouwerij De Pelgrim
- Belasting And Douane Museum
- Rotterdam Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Rotterdam
- What to See in 48 Hours in Rotterdam
- What to See in 72 Hours in Rotterdam
- How to Spend 5 Days in Rotterdam
- How to Spend 6 Days in Rotterdam
- How to Spend 7 Days in Rotterdam