Events and Festivals in Rotterdam
Other than popular sightseeing attractions, Rotterdam takes pride in its festivals that reflect its vibrant culture.
- Summer Carnival: Held in July-August, the festival is a complete show with colorful parades, beauty pageant, street music and a festival market.
- North Sea Jazz Festival: Held in July annually, the Jazz festival has played host to some big musician including Kanye West and D’Angelo and is the most sought out festival by music lovers.
- Rotterdam Marathon: Held in April, the Marathon is when multi-national professional runners as well as non professional runners take part in the annual festival. The marathon route is lined with locals cheering the runners.
- Kingsday: Held in April, the festival celebrates the Monarchy with local fairs, free markets and people dressed in all things orange!
- Bevrijdings festival: Held in May, the day marks the independence of Netherland after the World War II and the Euromast Park is the main place to be, with free entry and live music. The celebration at Rotterdam is perhaps the most lively in Holland.
- Rotterdam Museum Night: Held in March, this is when all the museums in the city are open from 8.00 pm to 2.00 am. A small combined fee gives you access to all the museums.
- Bavaria City Racing: Held in August, the racing event is perfect for all Formula 1 lovers.
- World Harbour Days: September sees the harbor shine like no other with stunning fireworks that embellish the city’s night sky.
Trip plans for Rotterdam
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rotterdam
Rotterdam Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rotterdam
Efteling Theme Park Entrance TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
A unique theme park in the heart of nature for the whole family to enjoy, and experience the enchanting myriad of fairytales,...Book Now
Save 3%Private Rotterdam Architecture Walking Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Join this 2-hour private walking tour of Rotterdam and learn about the city's unique architecture. Explore Rotterdam's amazin...
Rotterdam Welcome Card Including 1, 2 or 3 Days Public TransportNew on TripHobo
Rotterdam is a city you have to experience for yourself. It is a young, dynamic, international city with a passionately beati...Book Now
Save 7%Private Tour: Rotterdam Walking Tour Including Harbor Cruise13 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
A multi-faceted city with layers of history, Rotterdam is one of the most intriguing cities in the Netherlands. This customiz...
- Events & Festivals in Schiedam
- Events & Festivals in Rhoon
- Events & Festivals in Vlaardingen
- Events & Festivals in Kinderdijk
- Events & Festivals in Spijkenisse
- Events & Festivals in Rijswijk