Leuvehoofd ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Leuvehoofd, Rotterdam, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Bridge, Walking Area, Monument, Family And Kids
The Leuvehoofd Park is located on the river side and overlooks the Earsmus bridge. The park is loved for its green grass, sufficient benches to sit on and simply take the spectacular waterside view.
- ‘The Bow’ monument which is built in memory of the 3500 sailors who lost their lives during the World War II.
Take a walk through the park during sunny afternoons or calm evenings to see Rotterdam shimmering in the night sky.
How to Reach Leuvehoofd Park
- Metro: Leuvehaven, Rotterdam
- Bus: Rotterdam, Leuvehaven
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Leuvehaven
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Leuvehoofd Park Address: Leuvehoofd, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Leuvehoofd Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Leuvehoofd Park(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Leuvehoofd Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.73% of people who visit Rotterdam include Leuvehoofd Park in their plan
95% of people start their Leuvehoofd Park visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Leuvehoofd Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Leuvehoofd Park
People normally club together Kunsthal and Ahoy Rotterdam while planning their visit to Leuvehoofd Park.