The Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen has a fine collection of art pieces dating from the Middle ages to 21st century and consists of sculptures, paintings and everyday objects. The museum has exquisite collection for artists like Bosch, Rembrandt, Dali, Van Gogh and bathes in its Dutch art history like no other place in the country.
- Prints and drawings collection
- Van Beuningen collection
The place has a varied collection of Impressionism, Modernism and Surrealist paintings under one roof!
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen Travel Tips
- Other contact no: +31 104419475
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
Regular entrance fees (Until 24 January 2016):
- Full Rate: Euros 15.00
- Group rates, minimum 15 persons (booking in advance): Euros 12.50
- Students: Euros 7.50
- Museum Park Ticket Euros 27. 50
- Free: For regular entrance for persons up to 18 years of age, Friends of the Museum, ICOM Card, CIMAM Card and Museum Card holders and guides of handicapped people.
Costs for guided tours in the museum: Euros 95.00 (per group of maximum 20 participants, excluding entrance fee)
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen Hours
- The Espresso Bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- The Library is open Tuesdays to Fridays from 11.00 am to 4.30 pm.
- Museum Shop is Open: Tuesday till Sunday from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- The Pavilion Restaurant: Tuesday to Sunday 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- The museum closes at 4.00 pm on Saint Nicholas' night December 5th.
For any other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Metro: Eendrachtsplein, Rotterdam
- Bus: Rotterdam, Sophia Kinderziekenhuis
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Museumpark
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.88% of people who visit Rotterdam include Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
63.93% of people start their Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
91.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen