Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Museumpark 18, 3015 CX Rotterdam, Netherlands
Ticket Price: 15 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.2K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam
The Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen has a fine collection of art pieces dating from the Middle ages to 21st century and consists of sculptures, paintings and everyday objects. The museum has exquisite collection for artists like Bosch, Rembrandt, Dali, Van Gogh and bathes in its Dutch art history like no other place in the country.
- Prints and drawings collection
- Van Beuningen collection
The place has a varied collection of Impressionism, Modernism and Surrealist paintings under one roof!
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen Information
- Other contact no: +31 104419475
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen Ticket Prices
Regular entrance fees (Until 24 January 2016):
- Full Rate: Euros 15.00
- Group rates, minimum 15 persons (booking in advance): Euros 12.50
- Students: Euros 7.50
- Museum Park Ticket Euros 27. 50
- Free: For regular entrance for persons up to 18 years of age, Friends of the Museum, ICOM Card, CIMAM Card and Museum Card holders and guides of handicapped people.
Costs for guided tours in the museum: Euros 95.00 (per group of maximum 20 participants, excluding entrance fee)
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen Opening and Closing Hours
- The Espresso Bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- The Library is open Tuesdays to Fridays from 11.00 am to 4.30 pm.
- Museum Shop is Open: Tuesday till Sunday from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- The Pavilion Restaurant: Tuesday to Sunday 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- The museum closes at 4.00 pm on Saint Nicholas' night December 5th.
For any other timings, visit the official website.
How To reach Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen by Public Transport
- Metro: Eendrachtsplein, Rotterdam
- Bus: Rotterdam, Sophia Kinderziekenhuis
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Museumpark
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Rotterdam
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam Reviews - Write a Review
Lovely museum with a great range of art from middle ages to the present. Interesting presentation moves non-linearly so you might see modern art in between older works. The coat check is also kind of cool
Nice hidden gem in Rotterdam. Museum with classic and modern art, we had the luck of visiting it with the order set by a new guest curator and he did a tremendous job! Will definitely come back. They offer a map guide with suggestions for short and long visits.
After visiting this museum I can surely say art is not my thing. But the bad review is about the atmosphere and staff. The person that checked our ticket didn't cate if we took regular or discounted tickets, didn't give us any information, just took our coats and that's it. The modern art in the beginning was the thing to tell me - "Run, ruuun". Then the description of the pictures was below them and in so tiny letters. And finally, the light in the museum was terrible. My eyes needed transplantation after just an hour.
For some unexpectedly a nice museum with a lot of temporary and modern art mixed with work of grandmasters (Rubens, Mondriaan, Rothko, Rembrandt).
Great collection. I would say "thank you" for a chance to see Bosch and Bruegel pictures