- Address: Ringdijk 20, 3053 KS Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +31-0104181836
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Theme Park, Family And Kids
Plaswijckpark - Review
The Plaswijckpark Theme Park is the perfect way to spend a whole day out with family and friends. The park caters to every age group and has cool water rides, pool, pedalos, theatre, train ride and children’s traffic garden.
The place also has a Zoo where you can see Ostrich’s, Otters, Sheeps, Owls and Monkeys among other animals and birds. If you are travelling with children and are looking for the one place they can have a fun day at, don’t miss out on this park.
- Carry a change of clothes if you plan on trying the water rides.
- For safety rules, visit the official website.
- Children under 14 are allowed to visit only if accompanied by an adult (18+) the park.
Plaswijckpark Ticket Prices
- Children / adults (2 T / M 64 years): Euros 11.70
- Seniors (65+ age): Euros 7.75
- Dogs: Euros 7.75
- Groups of 20 get 20% off the standard admission price of € 11.70. To take advantage of this special rate, you need to make reservations minimum 2 days in advance.
- For combo-tickets and any other prices, visit the official website.
- Water attractions: The last flight of the boat is at 6.00 pm.
How To reach Plaswijckpark by Public Transport
- By Metro: Rotterdam, Meijersplein (3.7 kilometers)
- By Bus: Rotterdam, Plaswijckpark
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Meidoornweide
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Plaswijckpark
25% of people who visit Rotterdam include Plaswijckpark in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
81.28% of people start their Plaswijckpark visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Plaswijckpark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaswijckpark
Plaswijckpark, Rotterdam Reviews
Clean, well-maintained amusement park. Lots of things to do, my kids especially like the 'traffic garden', it's quite big with lots of interesting stuff (roundabout, police station, drive in, car wash, petrolstation, drag strip). You can also take a tour in a train, play in the (shallow) swimming pool, play at the playground, and see some animals. Toilets and a restaurant are available onsite.
Sweet and fun! Loved it. 1st time I saw white Cangaroo ;-)
The entrance price is €12.50 and it's totally worth it! There is a huge bouncing place, big playgrounds, some animals and water fun! I loved the idea of the house on the corner 😁 and my daughter played there like craat. The parking is free here so it's totally a five stars review!!
I love this park it's great for kids and parents for all seasons to play indoor and out .. and they can also see the animals closely .
Large playground and swimming pool with lots of playing facilities and toys, both indoors and in the open air. Well maintained, clean enough, but a bit overcrowded on warm days and only fast-food and some sandwiches available.