The Plaswijckpark Theme Park is the perfect way to spend a whole day out with family and friends. The park caters to every age group and has cool water rides, pool, pedalos, theatre, train ride and children’s traffic garden.
The place also has a Zoo where you can see Ostrich’s, Otters, Sheeps, Owls and Monkeys among other animals and birds. If you are travelling with children and are looking for the one place they can have a fun day at, don’t miss out on this park.
Plaswijckpark Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes if you plan on trying the water rides.
- For safety rules, visit the official website.
- Children under 14 are allowed to visit only if accompanied by an adult (18+) the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Plaswijckpark
- Children / adults (2 T / M 64 years): Euros 11.70
- Seniors (65+ age): Euros 7.75
- Dogs: Euros 7.75
- Groups of 20 get 20% off the standard admission price of € 11.70. To take advantage of this special rate, you need to make reservations minimum 2 days in advance.
- For combo-tickets and any other prices, visit the official website.
- Water attractions: The last flight of the boat is at 6.00 pm.
How to Reach Plaswijckpark
- By Metro: Rotterdam, Meijersplein (3.7 kilometers)
- By Bus: Rotterdam, Plaswijckpark
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Meidoornweide
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.13% of people who visit Rotterdam include Plaswijckpark in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
81.28% of people start their Plaswijckpark visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Plaswijckpark
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaswijckpark