The Villa Zebra is a unique art museum and laboratory for children who want a place to unleash their creativity and showcase it.
If you have a child who loves to make new things or you are simply looking for a place where you can play board games and learn different things with you children, a visit here is sure to make you feel you and your child have learnt something together.
The place encourages children to experiment and organizes regular workshops and events too.
Entrance Ticket Details For Villa Zebra
Admission for children and adults € 7 (Incl. Workshop for children)
- Children's group: € 9.50 per child [6 min - max. 10 children] reservation required.
- Groups of € 3.50 per child [minus 8 children] reservation required.
For any other prices, visit the official website.
Villa Zebra Hours
Timings for Permanent Exhibition:
- Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: from 12:00 pm to 5:00.
- During the school (district center) is Villa Zebra also open on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Villa Zebra is closed on Mondays, January 1, April 27, 25 and 26 December and 31 December
- In the May of 23 April / 8 May: Villa Zebra is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm (closed on Wednesday, April 27th).
- During the Whitsun weekend's, Villa Zebra is open on 1st day of Pentecost (Sunday, May 15th) and closed on 2nd day of Pentecost (Monday, May 16th).
For any other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Villa Zebra
- Metro: Wilhelminaplein, Rotterdam
- Bus: Rotterdam, Vrij Entrepot
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Lodewijk Pincofssweg
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.32% of people who visit Rotterdam include Villa Zebra in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
75% of people start their Villa Zebra visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Villa Zebra
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Villa Zebra